Haitham bin Tariq Al Said becomes successor to Oman’s Sultan Qaboos, says newspaper
Omani culture minister Haitham bin Tariq Al Said has become the new head of state and the successor to Sultan Qaboos bin Said al-Said, the Al-Watan Oman daily wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
کد خبر: ۹۵۰۸۴۶
| | 45708 بازدید
Omani culture minister Haitham bin Tariq Al Said has become the new head of state and the successor to Sultan Qaboos bin Said al-Said, the Al-Watan Oman daily wrote on Twitter on Saturday.
There has been no official confirmation from Muscat so far.
Sultan Qaboos bin Said al-Said of Oman, aged 79, died late on Friday after a long illness.
گزارش خطا
نظرسنجی
در صورت تجاوز به خاک ایران، کدام گزینه باید در اولویت هدف قرار دادن باشد؟




